Setup guide for ij.start.cannon Ts3322 printer for wireless used-
Canon Pixma Ts3322 is an all-in-one printer that is known for its simple and reliable printing job. If you print the documents using this printer, first, you need to complete the ij.start.canon /ts3322 setup. The printer has two cartridges of fine hybrid ink system to share the best printing experience with customers. The rear Paper tray from Canon allows plain printing of photos or papers much easier and simpler.
The printer is also equipped with the capability to print documents directly from smartphones or tablets devices by using Airprint Technology. If you’re interested in setting for your Canon Pixma Ts3322 printer, read this article. Here, we have shared some easy instructions for ij.start.cannon /ts3322 setup. So let’s go to the next section and find out more about printer setup.
Before we start our ij.start.canon setup ts3322 procedure, take a look at some of the amazing features offered from the printer. Its Pixma wireless Inkjet All-In-One features are:
- The printer is compatible with wireless connectivity. Wireless Connect Setup process that allows users to configure their printer using a smartphone in a matter of minutes. This means that no additional computers are required.
- The printer was designed for user-friendliness and offers excellent printing quality. Users can make a print from anywhere with their laptop, computer or tablet that has built-in Wi-Fi.
- With a printer’s back tray, it is easy to use plain or photo papers and print it according to your preferences.
- The printer is compatible with MOPRIA PRINT Service that allows the printing of documents on tablets or smartphones.
- Utilizing the AirPrint technology it is possible to print your documents on iPad, iPhone, and Mac devices, without the need for additional software.
Printing is easy and simple
The Canon Pixma-TS3322 makes it possible an easy and quick installation using ‘Canon Wireless Connect’. This is quick and easy, and you’ll be able to print high-quality documents with the use of 2 Fine Hybrid Ink Cartridge System.
You can print your documents on the wireless network at any time with your smartphone or computer device. To gain more printing control it is also possible to utilize this Canon Print application. This is a few incredible features you can benefit from following ij.start.canon installed. For more information it is also possible to look up the user’s guide that came from the device.
The Canon TS3322 printer setup
If you would like to make use of the printer to scan and printing wirelessly from your Windows PC Then you must connect your Canon Ts3322 printer to an internet wireless connection. Following that, you will need to install the applications and drivers onto your PC.
How do I set up My Canon Printer TS3322?
Here are the steps that you should follow to set your Canon Ts3322 printer. The entire process can be divided in two sections.
Part 1. Start Easy Wireless Connect on Your Printer Device
Before you begin the installation process on your computer it is necessary to start your Easy Wireless Connect process on your computer.
- First, first, press to activate the Direct A button on the device you are printing with and continue to hold it. Then, release the button after the B light starts blinking.
- Make sure you have the Wi-Fi icon as well as horizontal bar are flashing on the screen.
2. Download, and run the Setup File to install the Drivers
- Start by running the setup file. Then, choose the option to Start Setup.
- Then, the warning of security for the network will be displayed at the top of the page. Take a look and then select Next.
- Have a look at the license agreement before clicking on “yes” if you would like to proceed. If you select the option “No” The installation process will end.
- Then, a request for information will pop up in front of you. You can choose to choose to Agree or not Agree.
- If you choose the option to not accept, then an alert box will pop and inform you that if you choose this option, you won’t be able to access any information about your Canon printer via the web.
- Then, select the option “Yes” to confirm the connection method.
- Based on the kind of network configuration, you’ll be presented with a select screen for your network SSID screen. Be sure to select the network that has a 2.4 GHz frequency. You can do this by selecting the drop-down menu.
- If you’re not sure, select the documentation that came with the router. Once you’ve selected your SSID then fill in the security code.
- After your connection has been established After that, select the option Next. If it fails to recognize your printer, you may need to turn off the antivirus program.
- If you do not want to do this, then you should connect to the ports that your printer makes use of. Have a look at the security software’s documentation software to find out how to open ports.
- Choose the option Next.
- If you’d like to download a different software, choose the option Continue online.