Learn how to fixed issue if canon.com/ijsetup printers is not printing black-
Canon is a brand that is the most well-known among people who use it. If your printer is unable to print with black ink, it could be because of the nozzles of the printhead. Sometimes, they can hinder the black ink entering the paper. In some instances, black ink can disappear or black ink could print when an empty cartridge for ink is blocked. The way to restore black ink is cleaning the nozzles. It is fully explained throughout this piece. Before you can troubleshoot the issue, first, it is essential to understand the cause of the issue and, then, you will learn how to resolve the Canon.com/ijsetup printer that is not printing black issue on your printer.
Why Canon Printer isn’t Printing in Black?
A few causes can be found to explain this problem. If you’re not using your Canon printer on a regular basis, the printer could be drying out. This means that you will observe this issue on the printer. Sometimes, the cartridge could be filled with liquid ink however, the printer attempts to print after the head is dry however, there is no visible print in the print.
Sometimes, if there’s an issue with the cartridge, you might encounter this issue. If you happen to be using an old version of the Canon printer, you may encounter this issue. These are the most common causes of this issue.
Causes: Canon Printer isn’t printing
We’ve compiled the possible causes which could cause Canon printers to print black problems often.
- Low level of ink
- Cartridges that are not properly configured
- Printhead issues
- The use of aftermarket cartridges
- Cartridges that are blocked
- Change in printer driver settings
- Make changes to printing settings
Here are a few most common reasons that there are a variety of reasons why the Canon printing device isn’t printing. This will allow you to identify the precise solution. Below, we’ve listed simple and easy methods which can assist you in solve the issue.
Four different ways to resolve Canon Printer won’t print Black
Four effective solutions are in place to resolve the Canon printer that can’t print black. Below, we’ve listed a few options, so take a look:
Solution 1. Cleaning Process
If you follow the cleaning procedure You can resolve the issue in your printer. Follow these steps:
- First, you’ll must start the printer.
- In the tray for printing ensure that you place at least 5 A4 size paper.
- The next step is to first open the paper output tray and then open the extension tray for the output tray.
- Select the Setup option to begin the cleaning process.
- In the section Setup, you’ll find the tool icon Click it to open.
- When the tools box appears, it is necessary to go into the menu Maintenance then click OK to open it.
- After the Maintenance Menu is open it is necessary to choose the Deep Cleaning option and then select OK.
- In order to confirm your selection, you will need select YES before selecting choose OK.
Your printer is now ready to begin cleaning. Take a few minutes for this process to be completed. When you’re finished by this process, turn off your printer, and examine whether the issue has been solved or not.
Solution 2: Use Original Cartridges
If you’re not making use of a legitimate cartridge, you will encounter this issue in your printer. Therefore, it is recommended to utilize genuine ink and toner equipment. Because Canon cannot guarantee the quality of cartridges that are duplicated. Therefore, it is essential to utilize genuine cartridges. Canon.com/ijsetup printer doesn’t print in black may also be the cause for this reason.
Solution 3 – Make Sure You Check Your Cartridge for Ink
- Replace cartridges for ink that are running low on ink or are empty.
- First you make sure that ink cartridges are securely inserted and correctly placed in the correct slot.
- Then you’ve removed all tape from the vent when you replaced the cartridge.
- After that the vents of the cartridges have clogged. This can be fixed by using a pin gently to clear the clog at the outlet.
- Try using a different cartridge to see whether your printer can recognize cartridges. If your printer worked using an old cartridge, try replacing that old cartridge and check whether the printer is producing any kind of output
Solution 4: Update the Driver for the Printer
The driver update could help solve this issue. If you are using this printer, ensure that the driver is up-to-date or not. If the driver for your printer isn’t updated, you could be facing this issue. As quickly as you can you need to upgrade your Canon printer driver to resolve the issue. To do this, you have to visit the Canon official website and then type in your printer’s name for the driver. If you find that the update available, then select the Update button. After the update is completed restart your printer and make sure the issue has been resolved.
Solution 5 – Examine and Replace the Cartridge That’s in The Way
If the solutions above are not working then you may try this approach to fix the issue of ij.start.cannon. Check out the following methods:
Way 1: Identify the cartridge you want to replace
First, you have to determine the cartridge you want to replace it.
- At the beginning, you could go through the first page in the previously mentioned solution 1.
- Then, examine the color blocks as well as your test’s text.
- If you are able to see any issue with the blacks in color or text, the problem is with your black cartridge.
Way 2: Replace the cartridge that is damaged.
You need to replace the defective cartridge of your printer.
- In the beginning, you must lay the paper down on the tray.
- You must then connect your printer.
- When the printer is turned in operation, you should examine the door of the cartridge.
- Then, slowly squeeze the cartridge until you can remove the cartridge.
- It is necessary to take the cartridge off and then untie the tape made of plastic.
- Keep the cartridge near the nozzles. Insert the cartridge in the nozzles for ink.
- Place the cartridge in the slot and wait until the clicks.
- Close the cartridge.
Way 3 – Align the Printer
In the next step, you need to ensure that your cartridges have been aligned.
- In the beginning, you’ll need to switch on your printer. The paper will be in the tray for input.
- You must then press the next button to start the icon for Setup.
- It is necessary to click the left arrow to start the tools, and then click OK.
- Then, press the left arrow button for your Align Printer and then click on OK. The printer prints now on the page of alignment.
- Close the lid and press Ok button to complete the alignment.
- Allow the printer to align the sheet to finish the aligning process.
The above solutions will allow you to resolve the ij.start.canon printer that is not printing black issue that you are experiencing with your printer. Follow these solutions in the steps, and then print on your printer. If you encounter any issues, please leave a leave a comment. We will information soon.