This article will show you how to reset your Canon printer to factory default settings. You can reset your printer if your printer displays any error messages or isn’t working correctly. Reset HP Printer Network This will resolve the most common problems that users encounter. In just a few steps, we will show you how to do a Hard reset.
Resetting the Canon Printer
- Turn off the Printer by pressing the On/Off button. Wait until the Printer turns off completely.
- Once it switches to Off, hold down the “Stop” button for 2 seconds. Continue holding the stop button for 2 seconds and then proceed to step 3.
- While you hold the “Stop”, press the “On” key simultaneously.
- Now, release the “stop” button.
- Continue to hold the “On” button and press the “Stop” button five times.
- Now, release the power button.
- Your printer will now go into reset mode. The screen will then go blank. It will take a while for it to reset to its default settings. Once it stops making loud noises, press the “On” button to restart your printer.
- This is it. The canon printer was successfully reset.
Drivers may need to be reinstalled on your computer. If it asks you for driver reinstallation please reinstall the printer and driver in your computer system. canon printer reset tool After resetting your printer and installing it again you should no longer see an error when you try to use the printer. We are grateful.
Canon printers have done a fantastic job since their inception. Printing has never been easier, faster, or less time-consuming thanks to Canon printers. Reset HP Printer Network Professionals who use printers often find their outstanding features attractive. Canon printers have their good and bad points, just like any other well-known device.
This article will not be about the features of Canon printers, but rather how to reset Canon printers to factory settings. If you don’t understand or find the process confusing, then we have your back!
This article will show you how simple it is to reset your Canon printer. So, let’s get started!
How do I factory reset my Canon printer?
We have listed below a few methods that can be used to reset Canon printers. But, ink reset and factory reset are the two most popular methods. These methods are not easy to do, so you might need a guide.
- Power reset.
- Ink reset.
- Hard reset.
- Resetting Canon Pixma Printer.
- Factory reset.
How do I reset my Canon printer to factory settings?
It is easy to reset your Canon printer to factory settings (hard reset). You must remember a few things when performing the reset. It is best to follow the steps below so you don’t have any issues while setting up your printer.
- First, turn on the Canon printer. Next, go to the menu option.
- Next, access the directional buttons to create the menu.
- Next, navigate to your device settings and click “OK”.
- There will be options to reset your device. To reset the system, make sure to press OK.
How do I reset Canon Pixma printer factory settings?
There are many types of Canon printers. The Pixma printer is one. Canon Pixma printers create stunning, high-quality images. Reset HP Printer Network They are a popular choice because of their amazing features.
If you don’t know how to reset your Canon Pixma printer to factory settings, please follow these steps sequentially.
- Turn on the Pixma printer first, then navigate to the settings menu after you have opened the menu.
- After opening the device settings, the “resetting” option will appear. To initiate the resetting process, make sure to click “OK”.
- Next, turn off the Pixma printer. You should also make sure you keep the power and stop buttons on the printer for a while.
- After a while, release the stop button. Next, press the stop button twice more. While you release the power button, make sure to not release the stop button.
- You will see the ‘O’ symbol on your printer’s display almost after 30 seconds. After you have seen the ‘O’, you can press the stop button four more times.
- After that, press the power button two times and then again to turn the device off.
How do I reset my Canon ink cartridge?
There are many reasons Canon printers are preferred over other brands, as we have already mentioned. One reason is when the ink level of your printer is low or insufficient to print efficiently, it will indicate that you need to replace the cartridge.
It is important to perform Canon ink refills. This is because it will allow you to get the most out of your printer and also make it run more efficiently. Follow these steps:
- First, remove the ink cartridge from the printer. Then insert it into the reset mechanism.
- Check that the ink cartridge’s chip is still in contact with the plate.
- Next, hold the ink cartridge gently with one hand. Wait for the LED light flash to turn on.
- You must ensure that the ink cartridge is held steady while you wait for the LED to turn on.
- Next, remove the ink cartridge and reset the chip resetter.
- Finally, make sure you have the ink cartridges for your Canon printer installed so you can continue printing!