MS-Outlook is commonly used in workplaces for internal and external communication, and it responds to a wide range of messaging needs of a business company. The majority of users have an MS-Exchange Server account that is synced with an offline storage table file (.OST). On your hard disc, the OST file stores all of your mail items in an offline mode. All of your mail items are synchronized and downloaded here every time you log in to your account. These OST files are in sync with the PST file in MS Outlook. It keeps the inbox up to current with new letters, meeting requests, and delivery reports, among other things. There are times, though, when such mail becomes unreachable. In this case, you’ll need to convert offline data files to PST.
OST to PST converter software verified by MVPs is a great option.
The Following are Some of the Reasons Why you Might need to Import Offline Data Files to PST
1. Power outages, malicious software, virus attacks, and other factors might cause the MS-Exchange server to crash unexpectedly. You might not be able to connect to the MS Exchange Server if you have a major crash. Such scenarios are extremely tough to deal with because they frequently result in the presentation of various error messages.
2. You will be unable to access your mailbox if Exchange Server is unavailable or if Exchange Server is undergoing maintenance. However, having access to the contents of the mailbox can be really useful at times. All of the user mailboxes, which contain various mail items, are kept in an OST file that is synchronized with Microsoft Exchange Server. To access the mail items, convert the ost file to a pst file and import it into Microsoft Outlook.
3. Data can retrieve by converting Outlook OST to PST file format, even if user mailboxes on the Exchange server is accidentally delete.
4. Converting offline data files to PST facilitates data migration from one location to another. This is especially useful if your company is changing or if you need to move your vital data to a new system.
5. You may receive the following problem messages while using an MS Outlook client.
‘We were unable to configure your offline folder file.
‘A registry or installation problem caused the procedure to fail.’ Restart Outlook and give it another shot. Please reinstall if the problem persists.’
Also, if you’re working in a networked environment and the system containing the OST file isn’t shared, you can get the following message.
“ComputerName is the name of the computer on which Microsoft Outlook was installed, and FolderName is the name of the folder containing the offline file.”
6. This OST file, however, may become corrupt. User mail items will be inaccessible as a result of this. The OST file can become corrupt for a variety of causes, as detailed below.
Issues with Software
- Hardware failures that are not predict.
- Termination that is not usual
- the shutdown of the application
- The database has harm.
- Breakdown of the server
- Virus Infections
- Infections with Trojan Horses
- Insufficient storage space
- The user account was accidentally deleted.
To get out of this jam, you’ll need to repair the OST file. However, the finest program to repair a corrupt OST file may not be available; thus, the only option is to convert a working outlook ost to pst. You can do this by using the OST file’s backup copy. The PST file format stores all of the mail items from the OST file, allowing you to continue working.
Although such a procedure may address the problem, any manual conversion is not suggested because it is prone to errors and lacks a professional approach. The procedure necessitates the use of a professional tool that can convert offline data files to PST. The best solution is to employ a tried-and-true professional instrument in this situation.
Converter for OST is an excellent tool for extracting PST from OST with minimal effort. It has a simple interface that takes the user through the process of converting all OST files to PST files. The converted PST files can then be imported back into MS Exchange Server in one step. This helps to save a lot of time and money that would have been spent on the rebuilding process. The utility works with all versions of MS-Outlook released to date, including 32-bit and 64-bit versions. You may keep access to all mail items, including messages, notes, attachments, contacts, calendar, diary, and so on, with this program.
The program also allows you to save converted emails in a variety of additional message formats, such as EML, MSG, and RTF. Additionally, you can easily preview the mail items before converting them. This allows you to convert certain mail items to PST, including emails, notes, attachments, and contacts.
Converts an inaccessible or corrupt OST file to a functional PST.
- Attachments, tasks, notes, journals, calendars, and another mail item
- Allows you to see a short preview of your mail.
- Supports mail item conversion on a per-item basis.
- Searches OST files using a powerful “Find” feature.
- Email messages can save in a variety of formats, including EML, MSG, PST, RTF, HTML, and PDF.
- A self-explanatory and interactive graphical user interface is provided.
- MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, and 2000 are all supported.