Over the years, Hyderabad has become one of the most popular cities in India in terms of culture as well as economy. The city is home to several big IT companies as well as start-ups as more and more young thinkers find it ideal for setting up their business dreams. To fulfil monetary needs of young entrepreneurs and small businesses, there are many NBFCs and Fintech companies who provide a dedicated business loan in Hyderabad.
Business loans can be obtained efficiently and at attractive interest rates from such lending institutions to support the company’s growth. Loan providers understand that the right financial support will help you achieve your business dreams. A business loan strives to add value to your business plans by providing the best possible financial solution.
Business Loan Options Available in Hyderabad
Business finance can sometimes seem complicated. As an entrepreneur, especially in today’s dynamic environment, you often wonder how best to finance a specific business need. Business needs can range from purchasing assets such as land or leasing a factory or shop, or buying new machinery, to working capital requirements or basic operating expenses such as overheads and salaries. However, it is important to note that there are different types of business loans in India that are most suitable for a specific situation.
To mention a few are:
- Term debentures: One of the most common types of business financing is a term debentures or term loans. The loan can be secured or unsecured in nature. The amount available depends on the creditworthiness of the company. A term loan is taken out for a specific purpose, usually for capital expenditures. The lender pays out the approved fund as a lump sum.
- Start-up credit: A start-up loan is intended for new business ventures. Applicants for such loans may not have an excellent credit history in their company due to a lack of corporate backup. Therefore, the lender considers the personal creditworthiness of the borrower when assessing the eligibility of the business loan.
Current billing figures and other financial data also flow into the decision on the loan amount, term, and applicable business loan interest rate. The company must be incorporated, and the applicant must prove the existence and registration of the company to avail funding.
Mortgage loan for SME:
- Here, the applicant must collateralise a property to use funds for business purposes. The borrower can apply for funds against a residential or commercial property. Lenders can finance up to 70% of the current market value of the property. Title deed must be clean and unencumbered. The mortgaged property must also be free of legal disputes. Lenders may provide a tenure of up to 15 or 20 years, depending on the terms set by the credit institution.
- Overdraft: A current account credit is granted against securities or collateral, especially in the case of fixed-term deposits with the bank. The lender reviews the borrower’s credit history, relationship with the institution, business cash flow. And payment history before approving a specific fixed overdraft limit. The borrower can withdraw any amount they want and only pay interest on the amount used. The funds can be used in this way as long as the principal and interest are repaid according to the agreed term.
Business Loan Eligibility
Many NBFCs in Hyderabad offer business loans to self-employed people such as homeowners. Limited liability companies and associated companies from various sectors.
Below are the common eligibility criteria to get business loan in Hyderabad:
- At an individual level, you must have been in the current business for at least 3 years. This must be fulfilled with a total of 5 years of business activity.
- The minimum entry age must be 22 years and the maximum age at the time of loan tenure completion must not exceed 65 years.
- Another eligibility criteria are that your business must have had a profit with a minimum turnover of Rs.10 Lakh in the last 2 years.
- Your business must have a minimum annual income of Rs.2 Lakh.
Keep in mind that final eligibility depends on several other factors, including CIBIL score, credit history, and business loan eligibility calculator. Which can provide an estimate of the maximum loan amount you may be eligible for.
Must Read: List of Best Instant Personal Loan Apps in India 
Required Documents for a Business Loan in Hyderabad
Some of the primary documents required for the advance are:
- Identity proof together with PAN card
- Proof of address
- Bank account statements
- Latest ITR reflecting the earnings computation, balance sheet, and P&L account
- Proof of business existence like trade license, business establishment proof, sales tax certificate, and GST certificate
Hyderabad is emerging as one of the best cities for tech hubs and other businesses. Therefore, private financing companies along with governmental aids making sure. That easy availability of business loan in Hyderabad is made accessible to all aspiring businesspersons.