Good mood is the key to health. How to maintain a good mood.
Today I want to talk about something without which a healthy lifestyle is almost impossible. This is a GOOD MOOD. In any business, SETTING is important. A good attitude is a key to success in any endeavor. Modern research has proven that our mood has a very strong impact on health. A bad mood provokes the occurrence of diseases, a good mood helps to defend or win many ailments. That is why you should pay attention to your mood and not let it flow into negative emotions. Next, I will share my methods of raising and maintaining a good mood.
I was very lucky – my mom and dad taught me to be happy and be in a good mood, regardless of the difficulties, worries and hardships that often occur in the life path of almost every person. Despite this, although very rarely, I have situations when my hands give up, when I want to burst into tears and hide from all worldly problems, when everything and everything annoys me. At times like these, they help me:
- Walks in the open air. Sometimes you walk around the city, look around, you will see that there is a lot of beauty in the world, that thousands of people do not pay attention to such problems, that many problems are simply not worth wasting your mood and health on. Usually a 30-minute walk is enough for me to restore inner balance and calm down. You can read about the benefits of walking in the article “Walking instead of drugs”.
- Tasty food. Some foods have wonderful mood-lifting properties. You can read about these goodies in the article “Foods to improve your mood”.
- Physical culture and sports. Sports activities contribute to the production of serotonin (the hormone of happiness) in the body. This is especially helpful for me to get rid of the feeling of anger. 15 minutes of classes on my mini-stepper and anger is gone. Well, the health benefits are double – both physical education and a good mood.
How to maintain a good mood:
- Reducing the sources of negative emotions. We get so used to regular sources of bad emotions, such as negative TV shows, movies, commercials, articles, and so on, that we don’t pay attention to how they affect the general mood. Forget about criminal reports and similar information and the world around will sparkle with new bright colors! I try to watch the news no more than once a day, if I watch films, then mostly comedies, I only watch videos on the Internet that cause a smile, I go to the site of good news several times a week. In general, I am gaining positive!
- Focusing on positive events and emotions. Remember, tell, share good emotions. There is even such an exercise for those who see the world in gloomy colors: every day it is necessary to write down in a diary (calendar, diary, notepad, etc.) one event that caused positive emotions.
March 12: A handsome man on the street complimented me – very nice.
13: praised by the boss.
14: Sister gave birth to a daughter.
15: slept, had such glorious dreams.
16: violent neighbors moved in – joy and relief – Hurray!
17: Well, a very beautiful manicure turned out.
18: I received an unexpected bonus – even more pleasant than the boss’s praise))) “ .
And so on … A notebook with such entries moves our attention away from bad events and makes us pay attention to good ones. It is advisable to reread such records once a week or once a month.
These are not tricky ways to help you live in a good mood.
Take care of yourself and be healthy!
Proper nutrition is the main condition for a healthy lifestyle.
Human nutrition is one of the most important factors that directly affect human health .
Improper nutrition leads to disruption of the functions of both individual human organs and the body as a whole. Defective in composition food, and the lack of food and its overabundance also have a detrimental effect.
That is why it is necessary to pay attention to nutrition and make the necessary efforts in order for it to be complete!
Healthy proper nutrition is the intake and assimilation of those substances that are necessary to replenish the expended energy, build and restore tissues, regulate the work of all organs and systems of the human body.
Food pyramid (food pyramid)
A chemical representation of the fundamental principles of healthy nutrition can be seen by looking at the food pyramid developed by foreign nutritionists and approved by Russian experts. Instead of specific foods, the food pyramid presents five large food groups, allowing you to diversify your diet and choose the foods that you like best or fit your lifestyle . Balancing your diet using the food pyramid is quite simple. Let’s take a closer look at the food pyramid.
At the bottom of the pyramid (at the base) there are foods that should be the most in the human diet and the higher to the top, the less of the corresponding foods a person should consume.
Products in the food pyramid are conventionally divided into portions. A serving is a conditional value and can be equal, for example, to 100 gr. or other value that is more convenient for you. The number of servings needed by a particular person depends on the age, gender, configuration, health status and degree of activity of a particular person. Below is a food pyramid for the average person, not weakened by disease and not engaged in heavy physical labor.
- Fat, salt, sugar, sweets (should be kept to a minimum)
- Dairy products, yogurt, cheese (2-3 servings)
- Meat products, poultry, fish, beans, eggs , nuts (2-3 servings)
- Vegetables and fruits (5-9 servings)
- Whole grains (6-11 servings)
grains The basis of the food pyramid is food made from grains. Whole grains include wholemeal bread, cereals, whole grain pasta, and brown rice . Also, this group in this food pyramid includes vegetable fats ( olive , sunflower and other oils).
Vegetables and fruits
Vegetables and fruits are very useful for the human body. They are low in calories and contain a huge amount of vitamins and minerals, and also contain a lot of water and fiber, which create a feeling of satiety.
Meat products, poultry, fish, beans, eggs, nuts.
Diet lesson plans should be follow to all age person.