Credit Cards are one financial instrument. When we talk about credit cards there is nothing like it is for all. You need to identify your needs and your spending habits. There are several benefits we can derive from paying by credit card. Benefits like Programs, fuel savings, cashback, heavy discounts, and many more. Mindful use of credit cards can help you save thousands of rupees, but wrongly usage can be nothing less than a liability. India’s credit card market is evolving rapidly. Because of this, we have various options to choose from. It’s estimated by the economist experts that it’ll rise by 25% by 2025. These things are complicated as a customer and you need to be aware of yourself before applying for a new credit card. Today we are going to discuss the top 8 Best credit cards in India that you can take. I hope it’ll help and improve your Savings style.
List of the best credit cards in India
Below are some of the finest credit cards that are available in the Indian market today. However, it is important to check the eligibility criteria of each card before applying in order to avoid rejection. Moreover, it is advisable to research about the benefits of each credit card to know the best suitable credit card for you on the basis of your needs and requirements. Some of the credit cards available in the Indian market are as follows:
1. Indusind Bank Platinum Aura Edge Visa Credit Card:
A lifetime free credit card offered by IndusInd Bank that requires its customers to pay no annual fees and offers a wide range of benefits. Some of the benefits that come along with this credit card are as follows:
- A unique feature of this card is that they convert reward points into airline miles.
- You can save fuel up to INR 2400 across the country.
- If in case one lost his passport it also gives cover on that also.
2. HSBC Cashback Credit Card
HSBC offers this credit card without any joining fees. In simple words, the customer need not pay any joining fee in order to obtain this HSBC Cashback credit card. However, the applicant must have an annual income of INR 4,00,000. This credit card has a renewal fee of INR 750 plus GST. Some of the benefits of the HSBC Cashback credit card are:
- Domestic & international airport lounge access. Also, give Amazon vouchers worth 500. Get 3 meal vouchers for Airport lounges
- Zero joining fees.
- 1.5% cashback on online shopping.
- You can take Cashback on EMIs (equated monthly installments).
- Their partners give offers throughout the year. Like Big basket, Amazon, MakeMyTrip, Amazon pantry, etc.
- Up to 15% discount on dining at partner restaurants.
- Cashback on Loan-on-phone available.
3. HDFC Millennia Credit Card
HDFC millennia is a card that offers cashback on maximum transactions. It is designed as per the requirements of today’s GenZ. Promotes totally contactless and conveniently retail payments. Below we have some lucrative benefits of the HDFC Millennia credit card.
- 1% Cashback on all spending. (except fuel)
- By spending up to 1 lakh quarterly you can win a 1,000 voucher.
- The entry bonus is 1000 cashpoints. 1 Cashpoint worth 1 Rupee.
- Fuel surcharge waiver.
- Designed as per millennials’ spending habits.
4. Platinum Travel credit card by American Express
Perfect Card for travel bloggers or someone who travels frequently. This Amx credit card mainly focuses on travel freaks. It offers lucrative vouchers and discounts on airlines and lounges. Some of the benefits are below.
- You will receive 10,000 welcome points which can be redeemed on Flipkart.
- You’ll get vouchers for INR 4,500 by spending 1.9 lakhs in a year.
- Annual fees are very low compared to other travel cards, that is INR 3,500 plus taxes.
- You’ll get frequent discounts from partner company MakeMyTrip.
5. Digismart credit card of Standard Chartered
It is the best pick for those who shop more from online shopping apps. It offers great deals on groceries, movie tickets, travel, and all kinds of online shopping. Benefits of Standard Chartered Digismart credit card as quoted down.
- It gives a 25% discount on travel, clothes, food, groceries, movie tickets, or cab rentals.
- Free INOX movie tickets.
- 10% discount on Yatra.
- 10% off on Grofers (Blinkit).
- 15% off on Ola cabs.
- Myntra and Zomato also give lucrative discounts from time to time.
6. SBI Card PRIME
Available in both MasterCard World and Visa Signature variants. SBI prime is the best lifestyle card. There are multiple benefits of the Prime card some of which are below.
- It includes 4 international and 8 domestic airport lounges.
- The card is available in MasterCard and Visa both.
- It has goodwill and is the most valuable credit card on the market.
- It has the highest benefits on utility bill payments in India.
7. HDFC Diners Club Privilege Credit Card
This is one of the best credit cards which provides privilege services and benefits. You can get offers on services like gym, Spa, club, lounges, shopping, along with these it also covers some insurance benefits. We have the benefits of the HDFC Diners club credit card.
- Provides 2 Golf games quarterly globally.
- Hospitalization services cover 25 lakh.
- Foreign currency conversion is quite low at 1.99%
- Discounts at Gyms, spas, and salons.
- It covers Air death cover also Up to 1 CR.
8. Virtual Visa Card – Slice Credit Card
It is an application-based virtual Visa credit card launched in 2016. It is known as the “slice super card”. Slice credit card is the challenger for banks. We have some amazing benefits of the Slice card below.
- There are no annual and no joining fees.
- It is suited for people who are new to credit.
- It gives 2% cashback on each transaction.
- You can apply for this even without any credit score.
- Easily split bills with the feature of tagging and keeping notes.
- Beginners in credit can pick this and enjoy its benefits.
9. Kotak Mahindra Essentia Platinum Card
This Credit card majorly focuses on grocery shopping discounts. If you spend around 1,500 Rs. on groceries it is the top pick for you. Some of the Benefits of Kotak Mahindra Essentia Platinum card.
- It gives a 10% discount on every grocery shop.
- You can use this at retails also.
- Also provides an annual bonus of 24,000 INR if you spend the respective amount.
- Importantly, Membership fees are 1,499 + GST.
Above are 9 credit cards that are available today in the Indian market. However, it is important to research the eligibility criteria of these credit cards before applying in order to avoid rejection.