A printer purchase can be compared to purchasing a car. To determine your needs, first, go through the options and check their specifications. Then, you can decide if the printer is right for you. Brother printers, out of all the printer models and brands on the market, offer the most functionalities. Here are three Brother printers for small offices and home use.
The monochrome laser printer has several useful features such as 32MB internal memory, 2400×600 dpi printing resolution, and a 250-sheet paper tray. This paper tray can hold standard 8.5″ x 11″ paper. It also supports a USB connection, WIFI ready, and wired network interface. The printer is also very compact and lightweight, measuring 14.2×6.7×14.5 inches. It weighs 19.2lbs.
The Brother HL-2170W is ideal for heavy users of Black & White documents. It can print up to 23 pages per hour. Sharp text printing is possible, making it ideal for school reports, proposals, and contracts as well as letterhead. The Brother HL-2170W’s installation is very simple. default password for brother printer It can be up and running in as little as 30 minutes, depending on how closely you follow the instructions that come with it.
Brother Toner cartridges can print between 1000 to 1500 pages. Drums are capable of printing up to 12,000 pages. Brother cartridges for this printer are priced between $26 and $200.
The Brother MFC-495CW multifunction printer uses an Innobella 4 cartridge ink system. The Brother MFC-495CW has WI-FI connectivity, an Ethernet option, a Super G3 33.6Kbps fax modem, and a 15-page automatic paper feeder. It also features a PictBridge USB port and CompactFlash, as well as a 6000×1200 dpi print resolution. The button can also be used to test the printer, clean it, and check the ink level.
Brother MFC-495CW can print 35 pages per hour in black and white, and 28 pages per hour in color. This printer is perfect for small offices or homes. The printer is energy-efficient and doesn’t consume more than 25 W in printing mode. This printer has four ink tanks so you can replace only the empty Brother Printer ink colors, rather than replacing all of them.
Black, Magenta, and Yellow ink cartridges from OEM Brother can be purchased for around $9.95 each. You can also find Brother compatible cartridges for printer ink cartridges starting at $4.79 depending on the discount you get from the retailer.
This monochrome personal printer can print up to 23 pages per hour and has an 8 MB standard memory. The Brother HL-2140 has a paper tray that can hold 250 sheets of legal- and standard-sized paper. The printer is equipped with three small LEDs that indicate the nature of any error. They are labeled toner, drum, and error status.
Brother HL-2140 has a Toner Save Mode that reduces toner consumption during printing. This printer is ideal for students, teachers, budget-conscious people, small office or home users, as well as those who are on a tight budget.
Easy-to-follow instructions make it easy for even non-technical users to install the printer driver, load the paper and print a test page. For as low as $30, you can get compatible toner cartridges that fit this printer model. A genuine OEM Brother printer ink cartridge with a 12,000-page yield is only $60.
Brothers Printers is well-known for producing the finest printers in the entire world. They are known for their reliability and high-quality output.
Below are some of the most sought-after Brother Printer models
1. The Brother MFC210C Color Inkjet Multifunction printer: This printer can be used as a fax machine as well as a printer and scanner. Print speeds range from 20ppm up to 15ppm. It can store up to 100 sheets of paper in its tray and can accommodate various widths and lengths. brother printer admin login It can also be used with a variety of media like Secure Digital, SmartMedia, and CompactFlash.
2. Brother MFC-6490CW is the first multifunction A3 printer: This printer is ideal for small offices. This printer produces excellent quality prints. The AIO also features an 11″x17″ scanning area. It has both Ethernet and USB ports.
3. Multifunction color inkjet Brother MFC-440CN: This multifunctional printer features stand-alone fax and an auto-document feeder. The copier, scanner, and fax are all included. It also features Ethernet 2.0 and USB 2.0 connectivity for networking, a card reader
A flatbed scanner as well as fax
4. Brother MFC-490CW Multifunctional Printer: This printer can print high-quality graphics, photos, and text. It’s known for its elegant appearance. The auto document feeder can hold up to 15 sheets and allows for copying, scanning, or faxing. WideScreen 3.3-inch color LCD with photo enhancement is also included.
5. Brother HL-1440 Printer: This printer offers fast printing speeds, high-quality print resolution, and upgraded memory. This printer features an advanced Shockwave Print Management System, as well as connections for USB drives or parallel ports.
6. Brother HL-5370DWT is a fully-automated monochrome laser printer: It can be set up quickly and offers a wide range of connections such as USB, Ethernet, or wireless. This durable printer prints professional-quality documents.
7. Brother MFC-689CDW: This Brother printer is capable of printing tabloid-sized documents with high-quality output. It can print only 6 pages per minute of text documents. It can be used at home or for a home-based business.
8. Brother HL-5280DW: This printer has Wi-Fi networking and an LCD status screen. The printer also prints 20 text pages per hour at 1200-by-1200 dpi resolution. It also has an automatic duplexer that allows double-sided printing. It works with Windows, Mac, and Linux computers.
9. The Brother MFC-9840CDW All-In-One Laser Printer: This multifunctional printer can do copying, scanning, faxing, and printing. It can produce 21 pages per minute in color and black. It has a resolution of 600×2400 pixels. You can scan, print, and fax using Wi-Fi, USB, or Ethernet.
Every business needs a printer. Brother printers are well-known for their quality and affordability. Brother printers are suitable for any size business.